BTEC Membership Meeting 2014
All BTEC Members in good standing are invited to attend BTEC's 6th Annual Membership on Tuesday, December 2nd, in Washington, DC from 3PM ET - 6PM ET.
This meeting will be held both in-person and online. BTEC members are encouraged to participate through either means.
Join BTEC to participate in this meeting >>
No matter how you join the meeting, you'll gain the following valuable information:
- Recap of 2014's growth and accomplishments
- Preview of the exciting plans for 2015, including policy priorities and educational activities
- Networking with your fellow members and sharing your company news
- Input and vote on the 2015 Board of Directors
The 2014 Annual Membership Meeting will be held in conjunction with the Board of Directors Meeting and a lobbying day (i.e. "Fly-In"). Together, these meetings will last from December 2nd through the 3rd. Below is an initial schedule of the Meeting Schedule.
Key Event Details
- Monday, December 1st
- Evening meal with Directors that have arrived early
- Tuesday, December 2nd
- Directors Meeting
- Annual Membership Meeting and Board Election
- Evening meal with members and Directors
- Wednesday, December 3rd
- Congressional and federal agency visits
- Potential biomass thermal briefing/presentation to federal/congressional/policy allies
- Location: BTEC's offices, 1211 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC 20036
- Time: Tuesday, December 2nd, 3PM ET - 6PM ET
- Travel: At the discretion of the individual Director and member.
Email Emanuel Wagner with your questions and comments about the event.